“God’s gift to us is more talent and ability then we’ll ever hope to use in our lifetime. Our gift to God is to develop as much of that talent and ability as we can in this lifetime.”
Get Results That Exceed Your Expectations
Proctor Gallagher Consultants are trained in a transformational process that helps clients move from where they are to where they really want to go.
Thinking Into Results shows you how to dream and explore to come up with the best goals to achieve the vision of your ideal future.
Once your goals are in place, understanding that the mind is the key to breakthroughs and success, this unique process disrupts the patterns that have been holding you back.
Most of us already know what to do to succeed; we just don’t take the actions to follow through. Proctor Gallagher Consultants help you bridge the knowing/doing gap and step out of your comfort zone to where growth and better results occur.
Why Choose Barbara Daoust as Your Consultant
- Are dissatisfied with your life and your results
- Don’t follow through or act on what you know or can do
- Are concerned that you’ll never be as successful as you’d like to be
- Find it difficult to make decisions
- Create unwanted circumstances in your life because you are focused on the wrong things
- Need to identify your core strengths, along with how best to leverage them
- Have something urgent, compelling or exciting you want or need to be, do or have
I can help. Thinking into Results is the perfect system that helps people get out of their own way and finally achieve big goals and dreams. I have taught and coached for many years and no other program has had such a big impact and has created outstanding results with my clients.
No matter what your past, your future is dependent on what you do today. People often wait for their “golden opportunity” or until it’s “their turn” to be successful. However, those opportunities aren’t handed out. They are created by individuals who are passionate about and determined to improve the quality of their life and reach their goals.
Don’t follow the crowd and wait for your turn. Let’s make it happen together.